Бесплатные телефонные консультации для призывников Москвы и Петербурга
Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 22

In english

Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

По умолчанию In english

I've read this forum and lurkmore.ru page on Russian army with the help of google translator a bit. I'm interested in Russian army, after serving in the Finnish army. Google translator sucks though, maybe you want to answer some in English?

Conscripts aren't trained to be drivers? That's an unwanted position in FDF because it means 12 months of service. Most people want to get off with 6 months (I was a 6 month man) The other 12 month job is NCO or reserve officer training. Some are forced, most put it as their number one choice after the basic training period which lasts for 8 weeks. I'd just like to hear in English, how these things are in the Russian army.

Do you also have week long or longer combat practices, where you sleep in forest etc? This pic is from one more 'relaxed' excercise where we had time to chill out too. Warm good memories. In general I have no bad memories from the army except most of the time I hated waking up there so early, especially in the beginning because I entered the service in the winter. Cold and dark. I almost wanted to quit.

Also do you have free-time, weekends off? We get to go home most weekends, I had to stay in the army over the weekend like 4 times during my service. I was never more than 2 weeks straight in the army. I understand Russian conscripts have almost no vacations at all? There are so many questions, I'd like to read just general experiences of conscripts.

Капитан
    Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 279 раз(а) в 179 сообщениях

По умолчанию Re: In english

I did not serve in the army, because I - shirker. Whether or not the Russian army soldiers will be able to go home for the weekend - it solves the officer. Naturally, the officer of the Russian army will let wash on weekends only the soldier who will pay him a bribe. If one soldier has no money to bribe the soldiers for the full year of service will not be able to go home even once.

In the Russian army life for all males equal - 12 months, and does not depend on whether the recruit is trained on the driver or not trained.

Tell me please, but do you agree with the fact that conscription - it's discrimination against males? After all, your country females have very many rights as there is in females than in any other country in the world, but the males, thus, obliged to give part of his life to serve in the army, and women are not required. You agree that this is discrimination?
    Быть равными, оставаясь разными...

Младший лейтенант

Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 113 раз(а) в 68 сообщениях

finnish, what r u, a spy?) Why do u need this info?
    PS Lurkmore.ru is the best site all over the world wide web where u can find the thruth about RA!хдд

Добавлено через 3 минуты
    PPS By the way, Dmitry_89 doesn't know a shit about RA so i'd suggest u to find a better source of info)
    Последний раз редактировалось Ярославный; 02.10.2011 в 16:55. Причина: Добавлено сообщение

Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Цитата Сообщение от Ярославный Посмотреть сообщение
    finnish, what r u, a spy?) Why do u need this info?
    just out of interest, I don't know, army had a huge impact on my life, biggest 'adventure' of my life, I just want to know what it's like in Russia to be a conscript. What kind of similarities etc. It's hard to find information of everyday life of average conscript.

I don't really know if it's discrimination against males to 'force' them into army. In my country, you can just choose civil service, or basically just tell a doctor that you smoke cannabis, are gay, can't sleep in the army or anything like that to be free from service during peace.

Капитан
    Поблагодарить

finnish, do not pay attention to the jokes Ярославный. He is a typical case of serious mental disorder called "patriotism." Sure, and you have people in the country, sick of this terrible disease.

Младший лейтенант

Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 113 раз(а) в 68 сообщениях

Цитата Сообщение от finnish Посмотреть сообщение
    you can just choose civil service
    same stuff here) these gays just always consider themselves as subjects to discrimination even when they r not. That's it)

Добавлено через 1 минуту
    Dmitry_89, lol, funny to hear that from an internet warrior)))
    Последний раз редактировалось Ярославный; 02.10.2011 в 17:09. Причина: Добавлено сообщение

Капитан
    Поблагодарить

I don't really know if it's discrimination against males to 'force' them into army. In my country, you can just choose civil service, or basically just tell a doctor that you smoke cannabis, are gay, can't sleep in the army or anything like that to be free from service during peace.
    However agree that forced the civil service - equivalent to forcing the military service. Both services have forced labor and slavery. As well as gender discrimination against males. Because females do not oblige the state to pass civil service? And the military also does not oblige?
    What tapes gay, then you are mistaken. Homosexuality is not a ground for exemption from military duty. And in Finland and in Russia. I am really gay, but I have to evade conscription.
    In general, the Russian army, I can say that the conditions created there for the recruit equal conditions of life in concentration camps during the reign of Stalin. Personally, I prefer 12 months of life in prison than 12 months of life in the Russian army. Habits and customs adopted by the Russian army equivalent manners and customs adopted among the Russian mafia. Therefore, on the Russian army always respond well children bandits (patriots and supporters of Putin).

Маршал
    Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 2,254 раз(а) в 1,661 сообщениях

что за ерунда? Типа по английски!А перевод так же,может нецензурщиной прёт!
    "Україна була, є і буде унітарною державою. Мрії про федерацію не мають грунту в Україні" - 5-й Президент України Петро Олексійович Порошенко
    моя служба: http://www.prizyvnik.info/forum/showthread.php?t=96090

154 ОКП, в\ч 01904: http://okp.mil.ru/separated_commandant_regiment.htm
    в\ч 01904, 2 КБ, 13.05.2010-13.05.2011 гг.

Маршал

Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 4,945 раз(а) в 4,573 сообщениях

Цитата Сообщение от MOTOVAR Посмотреть сообщение
    что за ерунда? Типа по английски!А перевод так же,может нецензурщиной прёт!

I'm interested in Russian army, after serving in the Finnish army. Google translator sucks though, maybe you want to answer some in English?
    Если включить переводчик, то:
    Я интересуюсь русской армией, после службы в финской армии. может быть, вы хотите ответить на некоторые вопросы по-английски?

Генерал-лейтенант
    Поблагодарить
    Поблагодарили 1,638 раз(а) в 977 сообщениях

Russian army is almost like russian prison.
    Most likely you would spend your time there without any sense. There is some chance that you would not return from there at all. 200 soldiers died in russian army sience the beggining of 2011.
    More likely that you will spoil your health or become handicapped after the service.
    The food is crappy. Even in compare with the low russian standarts. There is a joke about the lunch in russian army: the first dish - cabbage with water, the second dish - cabbage without water, the third dish - water without cabbage.
    Some patriots consider that in some military bases the food is not so bad, but it is true only for some places, not for the army in whole.

Страница 1 из 3 123 ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права